- 5 eggs, large
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons canned diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons milk, 2%
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs and milk in a large measuring cup. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Place a small amount of diced tomatoes and diced chilies in the bottom of each silicone cup. Fill cups 3/4 with egg mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant pot, place trivet into pot and carefully lower egg mold onto trivet. Secure lid, set vent to “sealing” and select manual/pressure cook for 8 minutes.
- After cooking is complete, do a quick release and remove lid when pressure has released. Carefully remove egg mold/trivet and let let for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.