A savory and vibrant garlic citrus salmon that cooks to perfection in your air fryer.
- 2 salmon filets, skin-on or skinless (6oz each)
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp course salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well and add salmon filets. Make sure marinade is completely covering the salmon. Marinate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes. Spray the basket or tray with some non-stick cooking spray or olive oil, add salmon filets and cover with additional marinade or additional zest.
- Set to air fry at 400°(F) for 10 minutes or internal temperature of 145°(F) is reached. Salmon fill flake easily with a fork when done.
Recipe developed by: Heather Wright
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, salmon, garlic, citrus, orange, lime