Air fryer coriander-crusted pork chops cooked to mouthwatering, juicy perfection in your air fryer.
- 2 boneless pork chops, at least 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp course salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat pork chops with olive oil and rub in all the seasoning mix.
- Place seasoned pork chops into air fryer. Set air fryer to air fry setting at 400°(F) for 10 minutes (8-9 for thinner chops, 11-12 minutes more for thicker chops). Flip halfway through cooking time.
- When time is complete, remove pork chops to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American