Tender, juicy pork tenderloin, expertly seasoned with Parmesan cheese, garlic and Italian spice blend, then roasted to perfection in your air fryer. Topped off with a bonus creamy dijon sauce.
- 1 Pork tenderloin, 1lb – 1.5lb.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp kosher or course salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Creamy Dijon Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste (about 1/4 tsp)
- Trim pork tenderloin of any excess fat or silver skin. Set on a large plate.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Coat pork tenderloin completely with olive oil. Add parmesan seasoning mix. Get entire tenderloin coated with all the mix and press it into the meat as much as possible.
- Add pork tenderloin to preheated air fryer basket or tray (depending on the type of air fryer you have). Use the air fry setting at 400°(F) for 18 minutes. Turn a couple of times during cooking.
- After the 18 minutes, check the center of the pork with an instant read thermometer. Pork is done when internal temp is 145°(F)* (see notes below for getting best results)
- Remove pork from air fryer and let rest on a plate for 5 minutes.
Creamy Dijon Sauce (Optional)
- Place a small sauce pan over low heat on the stovetop. Add garlic and a splash of a little olive oil. Sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add cream, salt, pepper, parsley and Dijon mustard. Whisk it well to get everything well incorporated.
- Continue to simmer over low flame for about 5 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Serve over sliced pork tenderloin.
At the 18 minute mark, check the pork tenderloin with an instant read thermometer. To get the very optimal results, pull the pork out of the air fryer once that internal temperature reaches 140°(F), then let it rest on a plate lightly covered in foil. It will actually continue to cook and the results will be awesome. If you definitely don’t want any pink in the middle, take the tenderloin out of the air fryer once it reaches 145°(F).
If, after 18 minutes it still needs more time, continue cooking in 2 minute increments until desired doneness is reached.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 18-22 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American