Air fryer brussels sprouts seasoned to perfection with Parmesan cheese and ranch seasoning. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and full of awesome flavors everyone will love.
- 1lb brussels sprouts
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tbs Ranch seasoning
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Trim stems from Brussels sprouts, remove any loose or damaged outer leaves and cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and toss with vegetable oil until well coated.
- Mix together ranch, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and slowly sprinkle mixture onto Brussels sprouts, tossing the whole time to ensure even distribution. Do this until all the mixture is well incorporated and evenly coated on all the sprouts.
- Place Brussels sprouts in air fryer basket or tray, set to 350 degrees for 12 minutes. No preheating necessary. At the halfway point, open air fryer and shake basket/flip sprouts accordingly.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper as desired.
- Times may vary slightly depending on size of Brussels sprouts. Always try to use sprouts of approximately the same size.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Vegetable
- Serving Size: 4-6 Brussels sprouts