Air fryer broccoli is seasoned with lemon pepper and roasted to perfection in about 10 minutes. With bright, vibrant flavors, it’s the best way to enjoy fresh broccoli.
- 1/2 – 1lb. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tbs lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 tbs water
- Preheat air fryer at 380°(F) for 5 minutes
- Cut broccoli florets into chunks of 1 – 2 inches in size and add to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and toss to coat well. Or, use olive oil spray to spray the broccoli until well coated.
- Add lemon pepper seasoning and toss to coat all the broccoli.
- Add 1 tbs of water to the drip tray of your air fryer.
- Place seasoned broccoli in air fryer and use air fry setting at 380°(F) for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American