- 1.5lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks. For small potatoes you can cut in half and then into quarters.
- Rinse potato chunks under cold water and place in a bowl. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and ranch seasoning mix.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Add potatoes when preheating is done and cook at 380 degrees for 10 minutes, tossing potatoes after 5 minutes.