Air fryer pork chops with a simple southwest seasoning rub that’s bold and vibrant with just a little kick. Perfect for a quick meal any day of the week.
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 1.5 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Mix all dry ingredients to create seasoning mix.
- Coat pork chops with olive oil, then coat with the seasoning mix.
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Add seasoned pork chops to air fryer basket or tray, set to air fry at 400°(F) for 10 minutes. Flip pork chops after 5 minutes.
- Pork chops are done when internal temperature reached 145°(F).
- Remove from air fryer and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American