- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to tasts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse the asparagus cut off the woody stems. Dry with paper towels.
- Put olive oil in a Ziplock bag and add asparagus. Now add minced garlic, salt and pepper. Toss it all together in the bag so that all the asparagus is evenly coated.
- Layout asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes.