These delicious oatmeal banana cups are loaded with rolled oats, bananas, raspberries, mini chocolate chips and more for a delicious, on-the-go treat any day of the week.
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- 1.25 cups mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°(F) and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners (or spray with non-stick cooking spray)
- In a large bowl, add oats, salt, chocolate chips and cinnamon. Gently mix and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mash the bananas and add honey, water, oil and vanilla. Mix well until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with the oats and mix everything together with a large spoon.
- Gently fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin cups and bake at 375°(F) for 30 minutes.
- Let cool to the touch, then refrigerate for 1 hour before enjoying!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American