Seasoned to perfection with lemon and garlic, this air fryer asparagus is roasted to perfection in about 7 minutes.
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1lb)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste (about 1/2 – 1 teaspoon)
- Cut woody ends from asparagus
- Place asparagus in a large ziptop bag and add all ingredients. Shake to coat asparagus well.
- Place asparagus in air fryer and set to “air fry” setting at 400° (F) for 5-6 minutes for thin asparagus; 7-8 minutes for thick asparagus.
- Remove to a plate and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: asparagus, air fryer