Perfectly baked potatoes in your air fryer. Crispy, delicious skin on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside, it’s the best way to bake a potato.
- 4 Russet potatoes – medium sized (10-12oz)
- 1.5 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tsp Seasoned salt (such as Lawry’s)
- Scrub potatoes clean with a brush under running cold water. Dry and set aside.
- In a large bowl or zip-top bag, add olive oil and seasoned salt. Add potatoes and coat well with the oil and seasoned salt.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°(F).
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket or tray, set to Air Fry at 400°(F) for 35-45 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking time.
- Carefully remove from air fryer, split open and fluff inside with a fork.
- Add favorite toppings.
Cook times will vary depending on potato size and air fryer. For smaller potatoes (8oz – 10oz) 35-40 minutes should suffice. Potatoes larger than 12oz may take an additional 5-19 minutes.
Test for doneness by piercing the center with a sharp knife. It should easily penetrate the center of the potato and easily be removed.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45min
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American