This easy recipe for air fryer burgers is perfect for any night of the week. With all fresh ingredients, you can have tender, juicy, perfectly cooked burgers on your plate in about 15 minutes.
- 1 lb Ground beef (85/15)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- Combine seasonings and spread evenly over fresh ground beef (still cold from fridge). Gently fold the seasonings into the meat so it’s well distributed throughout. Don’t overwork the meat.
- Form into 4 equal portions of 4oz. each; make a ball (not compressed to much) then press it flat and round to be about 1/4″ – 1/2″ thick.
- Preheat air fryer at 370°(F) for 5 minutes. During this time, put patties on a plate in freezer for the 5 minutes.
- When air fryer is preheated, place burger patties into air fryer basket or tray, set to air fry setting at 370°(F) for 8 minutes, flipping halfway.
- If adding cheese, add it during the last minute of cooking.
- When done, remove cooked burgers and serve on fresh buns with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 7 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American