Air fryer cauliflower is seasoned with a vibrant blend of savory spices and roasted to perfection in 15 minutes.
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower
- 1 tsp course salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tbs vegetable oil
- Trim cauliflower and cut into chunks of 1-2 inches in size. Add to a large bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- Toss cauliflower chunks with vegetable oil and add seasoning mix. Toss well to get everything coated.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°(F).
- Place seasoned cauliflower into air fryer basket or on tray and air fry at 400°(F) for 15 minutes, stirring or shaking basket 2-3 times during cooking to achieve uniform browning.
- Remove from air fryer and serve immediately.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American