Air fryer roasted chicken leg quarters that are seasoned and cooked to absolute perfection. No breading required. Ready in under 30 minutes.
- 2 chicken leg quarters, bone-in, skin-on.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Add dry ingredients to a large ziptop bag or a large bowl
- Pat chicken dry and trim any excess skin or fat. Add chicken to the bag or bowl with 1 teaspoon of oil and shake or mix well until the chicken is well coated with all the seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 380°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken in air fryer, skin side down, and set to air fry setting at 380°(F) for 20-25 minutes (depending on size of chicken quarters). Flip halfway through cooking time.
- When done, carefully remove chicken to a plate and let rest for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
Keywords: Air fryer, Chicken Legs, Chicken Leg Quarters, Roast Chicken