Savory, tender and juicy boneless, skinless chicken thighs cooked to perfection in your air fryer. With a homemade honey mustard seasoning you won’t believe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, 6-8oz each, trimmed of fat
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs yellow mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp tarragon, dried
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne
- In a large bowl, mix honey, mustard, garlic, paprika, oregano, tarragon, cayenne salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss well with the seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer at 400°(f) for 5 minutes.
- Place seasoned chicken in air fryer basket or on air fryer tray and use “air fry” setting at 400°(F) for 16-20 minutes, or to internal temperature of 165°(F) when measured with an instant read thermometer.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air fryer, chicken, chicken thighs, boneless skinless, honey, mustard, garlic