Crispy chicken wings are perfect for air frying! With our delicious seasoning mix, this easy recipe in on your plate in under 30 minutes.
- 2lbs fresh chicken wing flats and drumettes (about 18 pieces)
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried crushed rosemary
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Add chicken wings to a large bowl or zip-top bag and toss with vegetable oil. Add seasoning mix and toss to coat all the chicken well.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 390°(F).
- Add chicken wings to tray or basket of air fryer. Air fry at 390°(F) for 20-24 minutes. Shake basket/turn wings 2-3 times during cooking for even crisping.
- When done, remove wings to a large bowl and toss with and drippings from bottom of air fryer basket or drip tray.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings