Perfectly seasoned air fryer Greek chicken. Crispy, delicious skin with tender and juicy meat inside. Bursting with flavors of lemon, oregano, garlic and pepper. Opa!
- 4 Chicken thighs, bone-in skin-on
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (3–4 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper, fresh course ground
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Lemon slices (optional)
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, seasoned salt pepper and garlic. Whist together well.
- Add chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes (2 hours better; overnight best)
- Preheat air fryer at 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Set air fryer to air fry, place chicken thighs skin side down into air fryer, air fry at 380 degrees (F) for 18-20 minutes (18 min for smaller pieces, 20 min for larger). Flip chicken halfway through cooking. Add lemon slices if desired at halfway point too.
- When cooking time is complete check for internal temperature of chicken to be at least 165 degrees (F). Serve with lemon slices and your favorite side dish.