Absolutely divine sweet potato chunks, seasoned with a little brown sugar and cinnamon, and roasted to perfection in your air fryer in about 10 minutes.
- 1.5lbs Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch chunks.
- In a bowl, toss potato chunks with olive oil, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Add seasoned potatoes to air fryer basket or tray and use air fry setting at 400°(F) for 10-12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, sweet potatoes