Mouthwatering, savory and tender turkey breast tenderloins, expertly seasoned and cooked to perfection in your air fryer. Less than 30 minutes from fridge to table.
- 2 Turkey breast tenderloins, 3/4lb each
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground sage
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse and pat turkey breast tenderloins dry, then coat with vegetable oil.
- Mix remaining ingredients and apply to meat. Season well on all sides.
- Preheat air fryer at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Place seasoned turkey tenderloins into air fryer basket (for basket style air fryers) or on air fryer tray (for tray style air fryers), and use air fry setting at 400° for 20-25min. Flip once during cooking.
- Turkey tenderloins are done when internal temperature reaches 165°(F) when checked with an instant read thermometer.
- Remove turkey from air fryer and let rest for a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Turkey, Turkey Breast