Perfectly grilled salmon filets made on a George Foreman Grill. Tender, moist, flaky and seasoned to perfection. Grill up in about 10 minutes. Perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
- 2 salmon filets, skin-on or skinless (6oz each)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbs butter (melted) or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon slices and dill for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your George Foreman Grill on it’s highest temp setting for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients, coat salmon filets with melted butter or olive oil and sprinkle generously with seasoning mix on all sides.
- Add salmon filets, skin side down, to grill and close lid. Grill for 6-10 minutes or until fish easily flakes. The internal temperature should be 145°(f) in the thickest part.