A quick and easy oven baked salmon filet that’s full of flavor, tender, moist and delicious!
- 2 salmon filets, 6oz each
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450°(F)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place salmon filets on pan, skin-side down, and brush with melted butter. (Melt the butter in a small dish in the microwave for about 30 seconds).
- Generously add all the seasoning to the salmon.
- Bake at 450°(F) for 12-16 minutes, or until internal temperature in thickest part of salmon registers 145°(F) on an instant read thermometer.
- Serve with lemon slices and fresh dill as garnish.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American