Tender, juicy pork loin roast expertly seasoned and roasted to perfection in your oven for about an hour. This mouthwatering recipe uses all simple ingredients and steps.
- pork loin roast, 2-3lbs., boneless
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried and crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 425°(F). Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, spray with a little non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from top of pork loin roast. Place roast on a large plate and coat with Worcestershire sauce, then with dry seasonings. Rub liberally on all sides of the pork.
- Place seasoned pork roast, fat side up, on foil lined sheet pan and place in oven at 425°(F) for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, reduce heat to 375°(F) and continue roasting for about 45 minutes or until internal temperature of the pork is 145°(F) at the center of the roast.
- Remove from oven and tent pork roast loosely with a piece of foil for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American