Mouthwatering, buttery tender pork tenderloin seasoned to perfection and roasted in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4lb-1.25lbs each)
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1.5 tbs paprika
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°(F).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pat dry pork tenderloin and coat with olive oil.
- Rub seasoning mix all over pork tenderloin.
- Place seasoned pork into a shallow baking dish and bake in oven 25-30 minutes (internal temp should be at least 145°)
- Remove from oven and place pork tenderloin on a plate and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.