- 16 jumbo shells (plus a couple extra)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese – shredded
- 12oz ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 egg
- 24oz jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Boil 16-18 shells for 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium meat and saute chopped fresh spinach for 2-4 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and spinach. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spray a 13” x 9″ glass baking dish with cooking spray and pour in half the pasta sauce.
- Spoon ricotta mix into each shell and place into baking dish, (opening side up). Should be 1-2 teaspoons each.
- Cover shells with remaining pasta sauce and top with 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.