A hearty and delicious chili recipe that uses all simple ingredients for minimal prep and is ready to enjoy in about 30 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef (85-90% lean)
- 1 can (14.5oz) black beans (low sodium)
- 1 can (14.5oz) red kidney beans (low sodium)
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes (no-salt added)
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4oz can of green chiles
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup coffee (brewed)
- 2tbs cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a medium pot or Dutch oven, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Drain fat.
- Drain and rinse canned beans and add to pot.
- Add diced tomatoes (don’t drain), and all remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American