Use your Instant Pot to make perfectly cooked pasta with feta cheese, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. This adult mac and cheese is ready to serve in about 25 minutes.
- 16oz. Cavatappi pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8oz. feta cheese, crumbled or block
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup fresh basil (about 3/4oz.), chopped
- 10oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Add cavatappi pasta to Instant Pot with chicken broth, garlic powder and salt. Stir well.
- Add feta cheese, parmesan cheese, basil and tomatoes on top of pasta. Don’t mix.
- Secure lid, close seal and pressure cook on high for 4 minutes. When time is complete, quick release the pressure.
- Carefully remove lid and gently use a wooden spoon to stir everything together.
- Serve with additional cherry tomatoes and fresh basil if desired.