Crispy cauliflower bites are seasoned to perfection with mixture of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and everything bagel seasoning to make a delicious snack for any occasion.
- 1lb bag Frozen Cauliflower Florets, thawed
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Coconut Oil (refined)
- 2 tbs Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each if using)
- Thaw a bag of frozen cauliflower florets. Leave out for an hour or use microwave.
- Prepare 3 bowls – 1 with flour; 1 with eggs, beaten; 1 with mixture of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, everything bagel mix and salt and pepper (if using).
- One by one, dunk the florets into the flour, shaking off any excess. Then dunk into the beaten eggs, allowing excess to drip off. Then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing in as needed. Place breaded florets aside on a plate.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan or sauté pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Use long tongs and place each piece of cauliflower into the oil. Let brown for 1-2 minutes then turn pieces and continue browning on each side for about a minute each. Also brown the tops. Don’t overcrowd the pan. Use 2 batches of necessary. Each batch will take a total of about 5 minutes each.
- When all sides are golden brown, carefully remove cauliflower to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American