- 2 1/2 lbs. russet potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbs ranch seasoning
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks about 1 inch in size
- Add water to Instant Pot and stir in salt. Add potatoes, garlic and butter
- Secure lid, set vent to “sealing” and pressure cook for 10 minutes
- After pressure cook is done, do a quick release of pressure (use a towel over vent if liquid sputters out during pressure release). Add sour cream, cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Use a potato masher and mash and stir for about 2-3 minutes. Potatoes will thicken and are ready to serve.