Incredible Pumpkin Spice and Apple Muffins. An easy recipe that everyone is going to love.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (15.25oz)
- 1 can pumpkin (15oz)
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix and mix in pumpkin spice. Then add canned pumpkin and stir with a wooden spoon for about a minute until it’s a nice smooth consistency. Then stir in the apples.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin and fill each cup about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American