- 2 cups kale (just leaves without steams)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1–2 dates
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- In a blender, add in all the ingredients and blend for 2-3 minutes or until all the ingredients are well combined.
- If necessary add in more water to thin the smoothie and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie to the serving glasses, garnish with more chia seeds if desired and enjoy immediately.