Perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs made in your air fryer. No mess, no fuss, easy to peel.
- 6 large eggs
- Bowl of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Preheat air fryer to 250°(F).
- Place the eggs in the air fryer basket (or tray), and cook on “air fry” setting for 15-18 minutes. (see notes below)
- Place ice cubes (a tray full should do) in a large bowl and fill halfway with water. Set aside.
- When cooking time is complete, use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove eggs from air fryer and gently lower the eggs into the ice water bath to cool.
- Let the eggs sit in the ice water bath for 5 minutes, or until completely cooled.
- Gently crack the eggs and remove the shells.
Air fryers will vary and cooking times can vary. Usually 15-18 minutes is ideal timing. For creamier, darker yolks use 15 minutes. For lighter, fluffier yolks use more time.
- Prep Time: 0 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American