- 4 eggs, large
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and cut/crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup water
- Hot sauce (optional for serving)
- Add eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and heavy cream to a blender and blend until smooth – about 30 seconds. Then stir in the parsley flakes.
- Spray inside of silicone egg bite molds with some non-stick cooking spray and then add crumbled bacon to the bottom of each cup. Then pour egg mix into each cup, but not all the way to the top, leave a little room on top. Cover fill egg bite mold with aluminum foil.
- Add a cup of water the bottom of the Instant pot, and lower down the egg bite mold on the trivet, into the pot. Set to steam for 8 minutes with vent closed.
- After cooking time is complete, let natural release for 10 minutes, the go ahead and quick release. Carefully remove from pot, remove foil, and let set for about 5 minutes for the egg bites set.
- Serve with fresh ground black pepper and hot sauce!