- 1 lb ground beef (80%-85% lean)
- 3 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1.5 cup water (2 cups for 8qt size)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except water. Mix well with hands and divide and shape into 3 burger patties.
- Wrap each burger patty in foil, and place on top of trivet (not stacked on top of each other) in instant Pot with 1.5 cup of water (2 cups for 8qt pot) added to the pot.
- Secure lid and make sure seal is closed. Pressure cook for 10 minutes
- When cook time is complete, do a quick release of the pressure. Carefully remove patties and serve on you favorite burger buns.