A family favorite recipe for Instant Pot cranberry sauce. Perfectly cooked and ready in about a half hour, this recipe is kid friendly and a huge hit at Thanksgiving.
- 12oz fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to Instant Pot and gently stir.
- Secure lid with vent set to sealing and pressure cook (manual) on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once the cycle is done, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Mix with a wooden spoon. Cranberries will mash to desired consistency. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Ready to serve!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min (plus 10 min release)
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberries, cranberry sauce, Instant Pot, Thanksgiving