Pork chops made to perfection in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
- 2 pork chops, bone-in, 3/4″ – 1″ thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- Mix together brown sugar, salt and pepper and rub evenly to both sides of the pork chops.
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add vegetable oil.
- When oil is hot, brown both sides of the pork chops for about 2 minutes.
- After browning pork chops, remove from pot and set aside. and press cancel.
- Add chicken stock and Liquid Smoke to pot and scrape the bottom with wooden spoon. Add pork chops directly into the liquid on the bottom of the pot. Secure lid and set to pressure cook for 10 minutes. Natural release for at least 10 minutes before removing from pot and serve.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American