- 16oz package of dry split peas
- 6.5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 8oz package of cooked cubed ham
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. When oil is hot, add onion and saute for about 3 minutes, then add ham and seasonings and continue to saute for another 3 minutes. Press cancel to stop saute cycle.
- Add chicken broth, split peas and carrots, stir well. Secure lid and pressure cook for 18 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release (NPR) and serve when ready.