Perfectly “roasted” asparagus in your Instant Vortex Plus air fryer.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Vortex Plus to air fry at 400 degrees (F) for 6 minutes (extra thin asparagus use 4-5 minutes; extra thick asparagus use 8-10 minutes). Preheating will begin.
- While air fryer is heating, cut the woody ends, about 2 inches off the bottom of the asparagus, coat with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- When Vortex Plus is ready, carefully open door and use a silicone mitt to pull out the tray in the middle rack position and load up the asparagus. Close door and cycle will begin.
- When the indicator beeps about 1/2 way through, carefully turn the asparagus with tongs.
- When air fryer cycle is complete, carefully remove asparagus and it’s ready to serve.