Baby red potatoes, seasoned with garlic and herbs, roasted to perfection in your air fryer. Easy recipe that’s ready in about 20 minutes.
- 1.5 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp course salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Cut baby red potatoes in half. If using larger red potatoes, cut into chunks of about 1 inch.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl and mix well with olive oil and remaining ingredients.
- Preheat air fryer at 380°(F).
- Add potatoes to preheated air fryer and use the air fry setting at 380°(F) for 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are a nice golden color.
- When done, carefully remove potatoes and enjoy! Garnish with fresh parsley and fresh rosemary if desired.