With just 5 ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious oven roasted turkey dinner in under 1 hour. Moist, lean and so tender!
- 2 turkey tenderloins (1 package of 2 tenderloins, .75lbs each)
- 1 tbs lemon pepper seasoning
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbs butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°(F)
- Line an 8″ x 8″ glass baking dish with foil
- In a small dish, combine lemon pepper, garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- In another small dish, melt the butter or margarine in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Brush foil with melted butter. Place turkey tenderloin in the foil-lined dish and brush turkey with melted butter. Sprinkle seasoning mix on all sides of turkey.
- Bake at 350°(F) for 40-50 minutes or until internal temperature of 160°(F) – 165°(F).
- Remove and let turkey rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American