Sheet pan tender and juicy pork chops with a vibrant, fresh herb, garlic and dijon seasoning, with baby red potatoes, cooked to perfection in your oven.
- 2 bone-in pork chops (1″-1.5″ thick)
- 6–8 baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbs stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 tbs fresh thyme (2 tsp dry)
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary(2 tsp dry)
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp course salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°(F).
- In a small bowl mix 1tbs thyme, 1tbs rosemary, half the garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1tbs mustard, 1tbs olive oil. Mix well and cover pork chops with mixture. Set aside on a plate.
- In a medium bowl, add potatoes with remaining olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Add potatoes in a single layer to one half of the sheet and place in oven for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove sheet pan and add pork chops. Continue to cook 6-8 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Pork chops are done when internal temperature is 145°(F) when checked with an instant read thermometer.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and put pork chops on a plate. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe developed by: Heather Wright
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American