- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare a paper plate with the breadcrumbs and a bowl with both eggs beaten. Set aside. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and also set aside.
- Lay out chicken cutlets on a flat surface on waxed paper. season both sides with salt and pepper. Place 2 slices of cheese on each piece of chicken, layered so the cover most of the chicken. Place a couple of spoonfuls of broccoli on each and then a sliver of butter on top. Roll up each piece, folding in the sides as best you can, dunk in egg mixture then dredge through breadcrumbs. Place seam side down in baking dish and secure the ends with toothpicks.
- Bake at 425F for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden and chicken has internal temp of 165F with an instant read thermometer.