- 4 chicken breast cutlets or thin sliced (or pounded thin) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Marinade chicken in zesty Italian dressing for at least an hour (overnight is best).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Layout marinaded chicken breast and add a slice of cheese to each.
- Cut woody stems from asparagus and place in a microwave safe container with 3 tablespoons of water and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let asparagus cool for a minute and add on top of cheese slices on the chicken. Wrap each one up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.