Thick, bone-in pork chops, seasoned with a very simple mix of herbs and seasonings, cooked to juicy and tender perfection in your air fryer.
- 2 bone-in pork chops, 1-2 inches thick
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp course salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°(F)
- Mix all ingredients and rub liberally on both sides of pork chops.
- Place seasoned pork chops in air fryer basket or tray and set to air fry setting at 400°(F) for 10-14 minutes. Internal temp should be 140°(f) at minimum.
- Remove pork chops from air fryer and let rest on a plate, covered with foil for 5 minutes. Chops will continue cooking and reach 145°(F) recommended for pork.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, pork chops, garlic, Italian seasoning