Mouthwatering, juicy and tender boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in your air fryer. No breading! Just an awesome and simple dry rub of delicious seasonings.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 6-8oz each
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 360°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Pound chicken to even thickness of about 1/2″-3/4″ thick. Coat with olive oil and liberally apply the seasoning mix to both sides of chicken.
- Place seasoned chicken into air fryer basket or tray and spritz with a little oil. Set air fryer to 360°(F) for 10-14 minutes (depending on size of chicken). Flip chicken halfway through cooking time.
- Check for doneness with an instant read thermometer. Internal temp of chicken should be 165°(F) in the thickest part of the meat.
- When chicken is done, carefully remove to a plate and lightly cover with foil for 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, chicken breast, no breading, gluten free, keto