Baby carrots roasted to perfection in your air fryer and glazed with maple syrup and honey. This heavenly side-dish is excellent for any occasion.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs honey
- Course salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°(F)
- Remove baby carrots from package and place in a large bowl. Use paper towels to pat as dry as possible.
- Toss carrots with olive oil and brown sugar.
- Add carrots to preheated air air fryer basket or tray and use air fry setting at 400°(F) for 14-18 minutes.
- When done place cooked carrots in large bowl and gently toss with maple syrup and honey.
- Serve with pinch of course salt to taste.
This recipe was made and tested in a 5.8qt basket-style air fryer and a 10qt tray-style air fryer. Times and temperatures may vary from appliance to appliance.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer roasted baby carrots, maple syrup, honey