Perfectly roasted fresh zucchini and peppers in your air fryer. No breading needed, just delicious fresh vegetables. An awesome side-dish which is ready in about 10 minutes.
- 2 Zucchini squashes, medium sized
- 2–3 Bell peppers, medium sized (yellow, green, red)
- 1 tbs Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste (usually about 1 tsp)
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 3/4″ – 1″ thick pieces. Pat the pieces dry as much as possible with a paper towel.
- Cut tops off of peppers, remove core, and cut into 1″-2″ chunks.
- Add veggies to a large zip-top bag or bowl, add olive oil and salt, coat all veggies well.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°(F) for 5 minutes. When ready, add veggies to basket or tray and air fry at 400°(F) for 10 minutes or until veggies can be easily pierced with a fork but with just a little resistance and crunch.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American