A mouthwatering, tender and juicy air fryer pork tenderloin with the most amazing sweet, spicy and savory seasonings. Easy to make and ready in under 25 minutes.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1.5lb)
- 1.5 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked hot paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat air fryer to 400°(F) for 5 minutes.
- Rub olive oil onto the tenderloin.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, lemon pepper, salt, paprika, and onion powder together.
- Rub mixture all over the tenderloin.
- Place the seasoned pork in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the pork for 20-23 minutes at 400°(F), or until lightly charred and internal temperature registers at least 145°(F).
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes before carving.
If you don’t have hot smoked paprika, use smoked paprika and add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
Keywords: air fryer, pork tenderloin, sweet and spicy