- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch nuggets
- 2 cups of Cheez-It crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place crackers in a large ziplock bag and crush with your fists, hands or a rolling pin. Add onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and add chicken pieces until they’re all coated well.
- Place egg coated chicken into the bag with cracker mix and shake it all together for about a minute until all the chicken it well coated with the crackers.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes or internal temp of 165 degrees F.