Tender and juicy boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked to perfection in an air fryer.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 6-8oz each
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 11/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry crushed rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a shallow baking dish and whisk together.
- Add chicken and coat well so it’s all submerged in the mixture. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. 2 hours is better; overnight is best!
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts to air fryer and air fry at 360 degrees for 18 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- After time is complete, remove chicken and place on a plate or cutting board to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- You can marinate chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Make double the marinate mixture to create a delicious glaze. Set aside half and reduce in a pot on the stovetop for about 5 minutes on low heat until sauce thickens. (Do NOT use marinade that raw chicken has been in for this part. Set aside half the mixture for this.)
- Air frying time can vary by a minute or two depending on the size of the chicken breast and the particular air fryer. Always make sure the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 F.
Keywords: chicken breast, air fryer, balsamic vinegar